Jeffrey S. Legg, PhD, RT(R)(CT)(QM), FASRT
- PhD. in Health Related Sciences, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Dissertation: "Factors Influencing Mammography Utilization Among Disabled and Nondisabled Women."
- Directors: Drs. Dolores Clement and Terri Fauber
- Master of Humanities, University of Richmond
- Bachelor of Science in Clinician Radiation Sciences (education track), VCU
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology, VCU
Dr. Legg has over 35 years of experience in radiology as an educator, clinician and manager. He has spent his entire career affiliated at VCU and the VCU Medical Center. Dr Legg is an active researcher in the profession and has served on many journal editorial review boards including Radiologic Technology, Radiologic Science & Education, and Radiography (UK).
- Professional and workforce issues in radiologic technology (commitment, culture, professional development)
- Health care utilization
- Radiographic Pathology
- Computed Tomography
- Applied Pharmacology
- Doctoral courses in Health Related Sciences (radiation sciences track)