Summer 2018 Schedule
These programs are scheduled from 9:00am - 4:00pm. Sign-in begins at 8:30am.
Southwest VA Higher Ed Center
Department of Social Services
Embassy Suites - Coliseum
Trinity Family Life Center
Westerre Conference Center
Salem Civic Center
TCC/VA Beach Joint Use Library
Hampton Inn & Suites
*See the locations and directions page for details about each training site
At the end of this training, participants will have an:
- Increased familiarity with the Virginia licensing standards related to individualized service plans.
- Increased understanding of the purpose of the uniform assessment instrument.
- Increased understanding of the importance of the individualized service plan.
- Increased understanding of the importance of interdisciplinary assessment of residents.
- Increased ability to interpret assessments to determine resident needs.
- Increased ability to develop and use goal-oriented individualized service plans.
Please note: Registration and payment must be received at the Department of Gerontology 10 business days prior to the training date. Certificates of attendance will not be available at the training for individuals with late registrations and payments, but will be mailed at a later date.
We do accept online registration and credit card payments. You can click this link to register and pay online.
If you need to register and pay by mail or fax, you can download our brochure to fax and mail your registration and payment. If you have trouble accessing this pdf, please contact us at 804-828-1565 and we can assist you.