We offer a couple of different programs to develop your leadership skills and abilities as well as those of your team!
Leadership from the Inside Out: A Three-Part Leadership Workshop Series
Register today to join us at our upcoming Workshop Series scheduled for this fall, hosted in Richmond by Cedarfield, Pinnacle Living! Breakfast and lunch will be provided all three days.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is for all three workshops. These workshops are not sold individually as they are meant to build upon each other. Attendance at all three is strongly encouraged.
This highly interactive and hands-on series is for emerging and experienced leaders who want to develop their authentic leadership personality and use it to create positive change in their organizations. These workshops are facilitated a certified MBTI practitioner and a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Workshop topics include:
- Developing your Authentic Leadership Identity
- Identify your leadership style with the Myers Briggs Personality Type Inventory
- Learn how to use your natural strenghts as a leader
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Lead Others Ethically and Authentically
- Understand what emotional intelligence is and how excellent leaders use it
- Practice using emotional intelligence to lead, coach, and manage others
- Strategic Planning and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Understand CQI tools using Lean Six Sigma to identify opportunities for change
- Apply these tools to real workplace issues and being working toward improvements
On-Site Consultation and Team Development
Would you like to develop your team and achieve even greater success? The Myers Briggs Assessment Tool can be used in teams to:
- Improve communication
- Enhance problem solving and decision making
- Manage with conflict
- Plan, implement, and manage change
- Recognize and manage stress
- Develop team members as individuals and as a team
We will come to YOU for a full day workshop tailor made for your needs! Each workshop will include:
- A Step I or Step II Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) report for each participant detailing their personality type and how it contributes to team success
- Expert facilitation by a certified MBTI practitioner
- An introduction to Type booklet for each participant
If you are interested in setting up a consultation and scheduling a workshop, please contact Jenny Inker at firstname.lastname@example.org.