Assisted Living Administrator Virginia Regulatory Exam Preparatory Course
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
SIGN IN: 8:30am | WORKSHOP: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Westerre Conference Center | 3831 Westerre Parkway, Henrico, VA 23233
This course is taught by two licensed Assisted Living Facility Administrators who are also faculty members in the VCU Department of Gerontology. VCU Department of Gerontology has the ONLY for individuals to earn a Master's in Gerontology with an emphasis on Assisted Living Administration in the United States!
In this day long class you will receive:
- Overview and review of all five domains of practice based on NAB competencies
- Test-taking strategies to help you prepare for the day of the exam
- Mindfulness strategies to help alleviate anxiety
- One NAB practice exam
- Practice applying skills throughout the course
- Handouts to help aid self studying outside of the classroom
The cost to attend is $250. To register online and pay by credit card please click here.
If you are interested in joining the waiting list for our next RCAL Exam Prep Course, please contact Jennifer Pryor at firstname.lastname@example.org.