Under one roof
For the first time ever, all our degree programs will study together under one roof, inside our new College of Health Professions building — a critical experience for graduates who will soon need to work together in hospitals and clinics as they coordinate health outcomes. Friends of CHP naming opportunities, including the building, lecture halls, simulation suites, laboratories, classrooms and courtyards.
The $87.3 million College of Health Professions building will increase the capacity to grow our high-demand programs and promote a culture of interprofessional practice that mirrors the future of health care delivery. The college welcomes your support.
Building naming opportunities
- New building: $10,000,000
- 150-person lecture hall: $250,000
- Entrance lobby: $200,000
- Multipurpose room: $185,000
- 25-person classroom: $85,000
- 20-person classroom: $65,000
- Entry gallery showcase: $65,000
- Outdoor courtyard: $25,000
- Outdoor student meeting area: $15,000
- Student study area: $6,500
- Outdoor bench (10): $1,000
For more information on giving opportunities to support our new building, contact T. Greg Prince, senior director of development, at email@example.com or (804) 828-7247.