The Recruitment Ambassador Program is an interprofessional group of students that assist in recruitment efforts by representing the College during outreach activities. Recruitment Ambassadors (RA’s) represent VCU and the College during college fairs, school visits, information sessions, accepted student activities and other recruitment programs. They also participate in building tours, orientation activities, and may be requested to participate in marketing events for the College.
Benefits to becoming a Recruitment Ambassador:
- Develop leadership skills
- Develop connections with CHP faculty & staff
- Build resume
- Gain self-confidence
- Expand communication and presentation skills
- Training and experience to develop communication, public speaking, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Currently enrolled College of Health Professions student
- Must be a student in good standing
- Must have successfully completed at least 1 semester as a CHP student
- Selected Recruitment Ambassadors are expected to serve a full term of an academic year
Please note, a complete application consists of the following:
- Complete application
- 1 Applicant Recommendation Form (completed by a faculty member, advisor, or dept chair)
- A recording/video of a 1-minute presentation answering the following: why they chose VCU and their favorite aspect of current program. For more information, email Ms. Gary (email@example.com).