Student Grievances

We know that sometimes students have difficulties or challenges that they need help navigating.  As such, the grievance process is available to all CHP students.  By clicking this link, you can provide information about your grievance.  The Assistant Dean for Student Success will receive your completed form and reach out to you to offer an opportunity to further discuss your concern.  While identifying yourself in the form will allow us to follow up with you, you are more than welcome to provide information anonymously.  After your grievance is received, the Assistant Dean for Student Success will investigate your situation and assist in resolving it.  If your concern or complaint is related to discrimination or equal access, Equity and Access Services may also be a resource for you.

If you would like to speak to Dr. Hampton, Assistant Dean for Student Success, about your concerns or any difficulty you’ve experienced feel free to contact her at

Please note that there are departmental, CHP, and VCU policies and processes for students interested in grade appeals and academic appeals.  Please refer to your departmental student handbooks, the Appeal Policy and Procedures , and the VCU Bulletin.

Student Suggestions and Feedback

The Student Success team wants to hear from you.  If you have suggestions of ways we could improve your experience please let us know.  Provide your suggestion in the following form by clicking HERE