Student Grievances

We know that sometimes students have difficulties or challenges that they need help navigating. As such, the grievance process is available to all CHP students.  By filling out the College of Health Professions Student Grievance Form, you can provide information about your grievance. The Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Student Success will receive your completed form and reach out to you to offer an opportunity to further discuss your concern. While identifying yourself in the form will allow us to follow up with you, you are more than welcome to provide information anonymously. After your grievance is received, the Assistant Dean for Student Success will investigate your situation and assist in resolving it. If your concern or complaint is related to discrimination or equal access, Equity and Access Services may also be a resource for you.

If you would like to speak to Dr. Hampton, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Student Success, about your concerns or any difficulty you’ve experienced feel free to contact her at

Please note that there are departmental, CHP, and VCU policies and processes for students interested in grade appeals and academic appeals. Beginning fall 2023, CHP will implement a new appeals process. Please refer to your departmental student handbooks, the Appeal Policy and Procedures, and the VCU Bulletin.

Student Suggestions and Feedback

The Student Success team wants to hear from you. If you have suggestions of ways we could improve your experience, please let us know. Provide your suggestions by filling out the College of Health Professions Student Suggestions and Feedback form